Sunday, January 29, 2012

Christmas Take 2

So we had to wait several weeks before attempting Christmas with my family again, primarily to make sure Evan wouldn't be exposed to anything nasty.  So MLK weekend, we packed everything up yet again and headed to Ohio for Christmas Take 2.  You can only imagine my joy when we woke up Saturday morning with Madeline puking and running 103 degree fever. Oh happy day.  So we were once again banished away from family, with the exception of my parents.  We did manage to exchange gifts and here's a few decent shots...


Barbie car. She loves this thing.


Giant mound of presents. Must be the Webb family Christmas!


Why do I keep getting all this doll stuff? I don't know, but I like it!


Quit making me smile grandpa! There are giant boxes to be unwrapped!


The world's biggest dollhouse.


No comments: