Thursday, December 30, 2010

Letting Go

This week has been one of the longest ever. Why, you ask? Our babysitter is on vacation all week and we really didn't have a good option for childcare this week, so we decided to have Madeline stay with Brad's mom. This is huge, as I have only ever spent 1 night away from her. Donna and Maddie adore each other, so I'm sure they're having a blast. For Christmas we got both sets of parents a webcam and set them up on Skype so that we can video chat more often. This has been a huge blessing this week since I can at least see her for a little bit. I call every morning just to say hi. I hate it though. I miss hearing her laugh and snuggling at bed time. I actually miss her whirlwind antics through the house. I have even developed a very serious eye twitch this week.  However, I have gotten a lot done in the evenings and been really productive.....I want my baby back!

No comments: