Thursday, December 30, 2010

7 Year Itch

As many of you know, several of our friends and family have been having some very serious relationship issues in the last two years. Apparently our female friends can't seem to be faithful. This has been a huge source of stress and concern for us. But in a way, it's helped us talk through some things in hopes of preventing our marriage from being another statistic. December 27 marked our 7th wedding anniversary. I can't even believe that it's been that long already. We were able to celebrate by having lunch together and hanging out a little in the afternoon. For dinner we took our first trip to Sullivan's Steakhouse, where we gorged ourselves on delicious steak. Since we are child free this week, it was actually nice to be able to go out to dinner without worrying about getting home quickly. I can honestly say that Brad and I are best friends. I love him more than I ever thought possible and can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together. The only itch I have is to have more time together.



(Please note how skinny I was and how chubby Brad was.  Oh how things have changed!)

No comments: