Sunday, August 9, 2009



So I have been horrible with the blog lately. What can I say, it's summer time and I'd rather be playing with my baby (or sleeping) then blogging.




We have some great new video. And as soon as ATT hooks up our Uverse, we'll have enough speed to upload them.



Here are the highlights:


Almost done with physical therapy!


Sitting completely unassisted for 15 minutes at a time



Says Dadda and I think I heard a Mamma a few times this week (not that she has a clue what that means)


Eating veggies like they're candy



Pacifier free!




Completely into toe biting and finger sucking



Holding her own bottle (when she feels like it)



Crawling backwards!




And my precious baby girl is putting in a solid 12 hours at night.



She's is pretty much the cutest, funniest little monkey ever.


No comments: