Sunday, March 9, 2014

Family Photo

I have been trying so hard to get into blogger mode.  It has been so hard for so many reasons, but I'm trying really hard to break out of the rut.  It has occurred to me that I have never EVER posted a picture of our amazing family since we've all been together for 8+ months.  So let's start there.

There's an amazing organization out there called Red Thread Photography.  It is comprised of professional photographers that donate their time and skills to capture newly adoptive families.  How incredible is that? We were lucky to team up with the incredible Heather Harris of Heather Harris Photography.  And here's a few of the many amazing shots she took for us:



 How much do I love these two beautiful sweethearts? I just can't help but steal hugs and kisses and tickle them because their laughs make my heart happy.  


And for the record, our Christmas cards/Harper's homecoming announcement have been sitting in a box on my dryer since November.  Yep.  We'll talk about that more later. 

In the mean time, keep the Long family in your prayers because we've got ALL sorts of news to share coming soon....


No comments: