Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It's Go Time

Spent today at home with a sick kiddo.  (I've been noticing lately that big stuff always happens when Madeline is sick.  Possibly a divine way to get me to slow down for a minute????)  Around noon I received a phone call saying it's time to go! To Africa! To bring home that beautiful baby girl of mine. 

Holy. Cow.  

This is happening.  

I spent the rest of the day on the phone with the travel agent, making arrangements for the various residents of Chez Long, getting our Visa documents together.  Good thing I was home!  


So we leave. Soon.  VERY soon.  No dates on here, but SOON.  I have plane tickets and they have dates on them.  And it looks like we'll be going with a couple of other families I have been in contact with, which is awesome.  

Please pray for the following: 
-manageable stress levels 
-wrapping up work
-arrangement for Madeline, the dogs, the house, etc. 
-safe travels
-preparing ALL of our hearts for this transition 
-a quick trip in country!

No comments: