Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Is it Christmas?



Sitting through my last night of managerial economics, I have realized I haven't updated my blog in a while. Actually my Halloween post was sitting in preview mode for over a month. Geesh.  This is mostly the fault of managerial economics.  So I think I'll doing some blogging to stay awake during a night of presentations. I love grad school. Really.  Alas, here is a picture from Maddie's first ever Christmas program. 

Not sure what that face is. I'm pretty sure she didn't sing at all. But it was all pretty adorable.


There will be no picture of Madeline with Santa this year, as she refused to get within a 10 foot radius of Santa. I think that just shows good common sense on her part.

The Long family has not started it's holiday preparation yet, primarily thanks to our crazy work schedule and grad school.  In fact the tree in the first picture is as decorative as we're getting this year.  Glad we had this little bit of seasonal joy to get us in the mood. 

No comments: