Monday, October 24, 2011

School Pictures

Call me cynical, but I had pretty low expectations regarding Madeline's school pictures.  Primarily because by the time we get to school in the morning, her hair looks like it's been outside during a wind storm.  Brad, being the brilliant father that he is, thought ahead and brought a hair brush for some on-site maintenance.  My next doubt was that she would neither still still nor smile for said event.  Imagine my surprise when I saw these beauties: 

Warning: Picture of a picture. They are much higher quality in person!
This is my favorite. I realize I am genetically programmed to think so, but she is seriously beautiful. And looking so grown up.  
She came home from her first week of preschool saying "I have big, beautiful brown eyes," clearly quoting her teacher. It's easy to see why. Love love love this girl.

No comments: