Monday, May 4, 2009

Where does the time go?


Sorry for the lag in new posts! I've been really busy gearing up to go back to work. Last week was Madeline's baby dedication at church. She pretty much cried on stage the entire time. I don't think she was a fan of the lighting (I know I wasn't!). I'll have to figure out where the pictures are from that. Today is her first day of physical therapy for torticolis. The poor kid's neck has been kinked over at least since my 20 week ultrasound, so now we're taking drastic measures to straighten it back out. She has turned into quite the chatterbox. We have a video of her talking, but gives us a few days to get it up. She has spent the last 3 weeks in the church nursery and is doing a fantastic job of chillin' with the other kids. She has made two trips to American Funds and had a blast distracting the entire department (as well as the next department who I don't think was quite as amused.) This is our last full week together so I'm going to go hang with my baby instead of blogging!

No comments: